This is a 100% Hand Made and Fair trade Brazilian Bikini Bottom.
we use eco frindly & Ethical wool, the wool we used to handcraft this Bikini Bottom is a naturally produced, biodegradable and renewable fibre. It’s a great alternative to synthetic fabrics like nylon and polyester, which are forms of plastic. This means that like plastic, these fabrics often end up in landfill and take years to break down. Synthetic fabrics are also energy-intensive to produce. Manufacturing involves large amounts of crude oil, and releases emissions into the atmosphere that contribute to global warming and affect human health.
We mainly use Brazilian organic cotton choosing a dyeing process that enables the water used in the dyeing process to be reused.
- Bottom with moderate coverage area. Care:
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade only
- Avoid rough surfaces, lotions, sunscreens, and overly chlorinated pools
- Suits should be worn with care
- Do not tie with force or to tight