This is a 100% Handmade and Fair trade Brazilian Bikini. Handcrafted with eco friendly & Ethical wool. The wool we used is a naturally produced, biodegradable and renewable fibre, which is a great alternative to synthetic fabrics like nylon and polyester, which are forms of plastic. Synthetic fabrics are also energy-intensive to produce. Manufacturing involves large amounts of crude oil, and releases emissions into the atmosphere that contribute to global warming and affect human health.
- Bottom with moderate coverage area Care:
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade only
- Avoid rough surfaces, lotions, sunscreens, and overly chlorinated pools
- Suits should be worn with care
- Do not tie with force or to tight