The sustainable Gold.
Beraba means resplendent
in TuPi Guarani, one of
the most popular indigenous
language in Brazil.
Golden grass is a Brazilian golden Plant with a long gilded golden stem wich is only found in Brazil. Its main characteristic is its natural brightness and golden color, hence its common name "Capim Dourado"
- High quality handcrafted by Brazilian artisans
- Made of a plant called Golden Grass
- Naturally shiny and golden because of the plants color
- Durability and sustainability
- Made from all-natural, renewable resources.